-
June 12th, 2004, 02:54 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is it so wrong to want a ***** tale ending?? I've been asking myself that question all day and I can't come up with an answer. When I was little my Mom used to read me books about Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty......they always lived happily ever after. Is it so wrong to want that. I've been so negative about love in the past and when I tried to be positive I got shot down big time. I was told that I am living in a dream world.......and yanno maybe I am...maybe everything I want in life will never come true but you can't blame a girl for dreaming!! Happily ever after has to happen to someone...and you never know--it may be me. I don't expect nor can anyone truly answer this question....it's just late and I'm babbling as per usual *S*
-
June 12th, 2004, 09:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Girl...it can happen and whomeever said yer livin in a dream world is messed up....ture love and happiness is out there but the happily ever after part...hmmm i dunno....cuz without a bit of sadness every now and then we won't trully appreciate all the great moments of happiness that we do have..i luv ya girl and am ALWAYS here for you...call if need be*hugs tight from me and the cowboy*
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i happen to be the one who told her she was living in a fantasy land...*L* pretty much i tried telling her that its okay to believe in happily ever after just not to rely on it... that the odds of it happening are so very near zero... and that she shouldnt plan her entire future around the idea of a perfect marriage and a perfect life... that it was okay for her to not be married or to not life up to the society based standards placed on girls these last few decades... that her life can be complete without a husband and the whole white picket fence neat little house type fantasy... that she should explore other possibilities and not put her entire future into only ONE dream... if that one dream should shatter then she would be completely lost without other ideas and other options... she somehow failed to grasp the concept and believes that by me saying that i intended to merely burst her bubble for my own amusement...
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Perhaps you should learn to bite yer tongue as you have so many times told me to do in such a situation*sweet lil smile n saunters out to finish decoratin in here*
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
while youre out there decorating try darkening the text a wee bit... [img]tongue.gif[/img] and fix your link table some of those boards dont exist anymore... beyond that its perfect... and as for biting my tongue... i do more than enough of that as is... you should know that well enough...
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#6
Inactive Member
heyyyy you got the text as i was posting even.... youve gotten quicker over the years... niiiice... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#7
Inactive Member
granted i cant say a whole lot... i have Chele do my text design work.. at least you do your own...*L*
-
June 12th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*L* yeah i'm gettin there....hey i can snail mail you a copy of psp 7 ifn ya want...oh n what do ya think of the pic in the corner*points*
-
June 13th, 2004, 12:03 AM
#9
Inactive Member
the picture selection is perfect... both for the buttons as well the corner image... the background is a wonderful choice as well... might i suggest changing your title color and your boarder color for your link table thou... youve still got the green up from the previous design... as for being snail mailed a copy of psp 7 id really rather not bother... i wouldnt really have the time to use it much right now... im already more than busy enough... its just easier to have graphics and things done for me at this point... but i will consider it for a later date...
-
June 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
i just totally deleted the link thingy*L*...all ya gotta do is let me know bout psp...it looks ok now??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks